|Nainadevi Temple Dhangadhi,Kailali|
Kailali district is situated in far western region of Nepal in Seti Zone. The district was returned to Nepal from East India Company in 1860 AD. Hansuliya VDC in Kailali is a village where a fort was located between 1968 and 1978. The district got its name from the fort.
Most part of the district lies in Tarai belt with varying the altitude ranging from 179 m to 1,957 m above sea level. Dhangadhi is the headquarters of the district as well. The rectangular-shaped district covers an area of 2,742 sq. km. Most people are Tharus. Agronomy is the base of economy, where Karnali, Mohana, Patheraiya, Kada Kamara, Surmi Rivers provides water for cultivation of the land. Dhangadhi is the prime commercial hub. Dhangadhi-Dadeldhura Highway would become the backbone for the development of Kailali.
Tharu, Dotyali, Nepali.
|Navdurga Temple, Kailali|
|Tikapur Park,Tikapur, Kailali|
|A village of Kailali district with Mustard field|
|Ghodaghodi Taal, Kailali|
·Baliya ·Basauti ·Beladevipur ·Bhajani ·Boniya ·Chuha ·Chaumala ·Dansinhapur ·Darakh ·Dododhara ·Durgauli ·Gadariya ·Geta ·Godawari ·Hasuliya ·Janakinagar ·Joshipur ·Khailad ·Khairala ·KotaTulsipur ·Lalbojhi ·Malakheti ·Masuriya ·Mohanyal ·Munuwa ·Narayanpur ·Nigali ·Pahalmanpur ·Pandaun ·Pawera ·Phulwari ·Pratapur ·RamsikharJhala ·Ratanapur ·Sandepani ·Sahajpur ·Sreepur ·Sugarkhal ·Thapapur ·Udasipur ·UrmaKathauti